With a prediction for heavy rain and winds tomorrow, the Chadds Ford Days was cancelled for Saturday. It was a good decision but leaves me somewhat stuck. I’m here in the Brandywine Valley in a Best Western room and I will be here till Sunday morning. A decision about whether we will set up on Sunday will be made at 6:00am that morning. So I’ve got tonight and all day tomorrow with not a whole lot to do.

I did suspect this would be the situation, so I have reading and this laptop of course, and a television. There’s also a Border’s down the road, so if the weather allows driving, I may find my way over there as well tomorrow.



2 thoughts on “Chadds Ford Days – No Saturday

  1. Paul: Sorry to hear it. Our show in Doylestown will likely be cancelled tomorrow as well. At least I’m able to wait it out at home. Take it easy.

  2. Perhaps if the weather’s not TOO bad you can seek out a local nature walk or park & take some pictures? Or do you not bring your equipment for things like this?

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s